Monday, May 11, 2026

May 12, 2026

 


Thank you to all of you who were able to join us for the Open House last week. It is

always a pleasure to share the children’s learning with parents. I am so proud of

all of them. 


Thank you to the parents who were able to join us on our field trip. The children

had a lot of fun finding different creatures in the pond. I hope you heard all

about it.




The students are working hard. In math, we continue to work on Algebra. In Language,

we continue to learn new phonemes. This week we are learning about /er/. We are

learning to code using Ozobots this week. 


I want to express my deepest gratitude for your continuous support throughout this year.

It has been a true privilege teaching your children and watching them grow. Your

partnership and kindness have meant the world to me.


I am pleased that Mrs. Leah James will be stepping in to lead our class for the rest

of the term. She knows many of the children as she worked with some of them in

Kindergarten. I have full confidence that the students will continue to thrive under

her care.


Wishing you and your children a wonderful and successful conclusion to the school year!


Sincerely, 

Giovanna Smith

Please enter your email to receive emails updates

Subscribe

* indicates required

May 12, 2026

  Thank you to all of you who were able to join us for the Open House last week. It is always a pleasure to share the children’s learning wi...